Ayton-Normanby Homecoming Parade
Parade Date: Friday, July 1st, 2016 starting at 11:00 a.m.
Parade Categories: Please check the appropriate box(s) ; if multiple entries please specify #( ).
- #( )Floats: Family; Commercial; Agriculture; Sport; Service Club; Church; School
- #( )Tractors: Antique; Restored; Most Original
- #( )Farm Machinery With Tractor; Without Tractor
- #( )Classic Vehicles Cars; Trucks; Other _____________
- #( )Fire Trucks Current; Past
- #( )Bands: Cost if any please specify $______________
- #( )Horses Individual Rider; Team
- #( )Novelty Clowns; Golf Carts; Buggies; Pulling Wagon; Other
- #( )Bikes (Children 12 & under) Criteria: Helmets must be worn.
- #( )Pets (Children 12 & under)
- Proof of Insurance
- Decorate in Homecoming Colours which are White, Black & Yellow. Decorations will be available at Ayton Royal Bank during their business hours. Since the parade is on Canada Day incorporate a Canada Flag(s) or other Canada Day decor with your entry.
- If you plan to pass out treats to the spectators, they must be handed out and NOT This is a safety concern and we appreciate your attention on this matter.
- Judges Choice will determine the winner for each category.
- Please be advised that photos and videos will be taken the day of this event.
- Personnel information will not be disclosed.
E-mail: _______________________________ Phone Number: ______________________
Insurance Company ____________________________ Policy #________________________
Parental consent required for children entries (Signature) ________________________________
Registration: The Parade Committee would appreciate pre-registration by June 1st, 2016; or bring this form along with you the day of the parade. Please have your entry at the Normanby School grounds (574 Louisa Street North) prior to 10:00 a.m. to ensure all registrations are recorded to the appropriate category on the judges listing. Any questions, please contact Joyce Nuhn, Parade Co-Chair at 519.665.7807. Please feel free to email this form to [email protected]; or mail to Ayton-Normanby Homecoming Committee, PO Box 142, Ayton, ON N0G 1C0. Also check out our website at www.aytonnormanbyhomecoming.com
The Ayton-Normanby Homecoming Parade Committee thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on July 1st, 2016.